This project is read-only.

Grantee Portal for on premise CRM 2011

Aug 24, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I noticed that the source code for the portal has the old CRM 4 web services references, is this code updated? will it work with CRM 2011? Also it seems that all the documents are pointing to online deployment. Is there another version for on premise? or guide to what should be changed in order to work with local deployment.

Thanks

Aug 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM

The latest release of Grants Manager has been tested on CRM 2011 bot Online and On-Premise. Under the downloads tab you will find the Grants Manager 2011 downloads and documenation to install both the CRM module and Web Portal on-premise. With CRM 2011 the installation procedures are basically the same whether installing online or onpremise. It is the same codebase.

Let us know if you have any other questions or problems installing. We also have a version of the Grants Manager demo (hosted in Virtual Machine) hosted Online for you to access and check out at http://mspublicsectordemos.com

Feb 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I want to import  Grant Manager into my organization. It is a bit confusing which files to import. File CompleteSolution seems to be enough in part1. But what about other files there?

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I mean Grants360basics, Extended and Extras. Is there all contents of 3 files in CompleteSolution?

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:07 PM

The complete Solution contains the three individual solutions files (Grants36basics, Extended and Extras). They are there incase the Complete solutions fails. Sometimes we have seen a timeout on the Complete Solution. If that occurs then you can import the solution files separately.

Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 11:04 AM
To: Ken Mallit
Subject: Re: Grantee Portal for on premise CRM 2011 [GrantsManager:270206]

I mean Grants360basics, Extended and Extras. Is there all contents of 3 files in CompleteSolution?

Feb 7, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Thanks for your reply. I have successfully imported CompleteSolution but I don't see it in the list of solutions (after publishing and browser refreshing!).  I can see Grantees, Grants/Applications and so on in the left menu though. Seems strange for me. Any thoughts?

I haven't checked post activating. Is it allright?

Feb 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM

This is what you should see after the import of the solution files.

Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 1:07 PM

Thanks for your reply. I have successfully imported CompleteSolution but I don't see it in the list of solutions (after publishing and browser refreshing!). I can see Grantees, Grants/Applications and so on in the left menu though. Seems strange for me. Any thoughts?

I haven't checked post activating. Is it allright?

Feb 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Sorry I can't see an image :(

Feb 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM

If you send me your contact info I will email you directly.

kenmal@microsoft.com

Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 2:05 AM

Sorry I can't see an image :(