This project is read-only.

A virtual image or HyperV image

Oct 7, 2010 at 5:52 PM

You know what would be really nice? An install of this system on a virtual image like VPC or HyperV so that the installation can be accomplished much easier than configuring everything from scratch. This should be entirely possible, no?

Oct 7, 2010 at 7:58 PM

If you are looking for a Virtual Machine that includes both the Management (CRM) component and Front-end Web App we can certainly provide that.

We will work to build that and can have that available early next week. We will have it hosted online at: http://microsoftpsdemos.com and make it available for download from there as well.

Oct 7, 2010 at 8:18 PM

That would be absolutely terrific ! I read the instructions and looked really challenging to get this done from scratch in terms of all the pieces to assemble. Would be nice to go through an online demo and that Public Service Demos site is even a BETTER idea! Thanks for reading my mind.

Alex

Nov 25, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Hi there, has there been any movement on this request? I checked out the link you provided but could not locate a VPC download.

Thankyou,

Rhett

Nov 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM
Nope. Nothing.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Date: 25 Nov 2010 02:30:51 -0800
To: <alex@newpathconsulting.com>
ReplyTo: GrantsManager@discussions.codeplex.com
Subject: Re: A virtual image or HyperV image [GrantsManager:230026]

Hi there, has there been any movement on this request? I checked out the link you provided but could not locate a VPC download.

Thankyou,

Rhett

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (GrantsManager@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email GrantsManager@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Packaging up the solution in Virtual Machine this week and will make it available for you to download.

Will reply when it is avaialble this week.

Dec 16, 2010 at 8:30 PM

We now have a Virtual Machine of the Grants Manager Solutions available for download at: http://mspublicsectordemos.com/ . You need to Signin to the site to access the Download Tab. You can register on the site for a user ID or use a Windows Live ID to signin. Once Signed into the site, go to the Download Tab and expand the GrantsManger folder. There you will see the .RAR files. You will need to download all .RAR files and then extract the Virtual Machine. To run the Virtual Machine you will need a machine with Windows Server 2008 running Hyper-V.

We are also in the process of publishing the Virtual Machine on the Online Demo site for direct access to the Virtual Machine. That will be available around Dec 20, 2010.

Dec 17, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Kenmal,

I have signed in with my Windows LiveID but I cannot seem to use the Download tab. Clicking on GrantManager generates a spinning circle that never stops. We use IE 6.0 and I am afraid that the mspublicsectordemos.com site is not IE 6 compatible.

Thanks for any help you can lend.

Alex